There is no doubt that Windows 7 shares the greatest in the computer's operating system market. Forgetting Windows 7 password has been the biggest hassle for users. Fortunately, we have great ideas to reset Windows 7 password with ease. Moreover, there will be more tips for Windows 7 password.
Part 1. How to Reset Windows 7 Login Password if You Forgot it?
There are 3 methods for you to do Windows 7 password reset.
Method 1. Reset Windows 7 Login Password Recovery with Windows Password Recovery Tool
Windows Password Recovery can reset Windows 7 administrator password as well as other user's password. For any reason you lost your password, it allows you to get Windows 7 password reset with only a few clicks.
Step 1. Run Windows Password Recovery on an accessible computer.
Step 2. Burn a bootable CD/DVD or USB flash drive on this computer.
Step 3. Insert newly created CD/DVD/USB drive to the locked computer. Set BIOS to boot from the CD/DVD/USB drive.
Step 4. Reset Windows 7 login password.
Method 2. Reset Windows 7 Password with a Windows 7 Password Reset Disk
This method requires you have created a Windows 7 password reset disk before you lost your access to your computer. Here are the three steps to get Windows 7 login password reset:
Step 1. Insert the password reset disk into your locked computer.
Step 2. When you input the incorrect password in Windows logon screen, the "Reset Password" option will pops up, click it.
Step 3. When you click the "Reset Password" link, a "Password Reset Wizard" will come up for you to reset the forgotten password.
Part 2. How to Create a Strong Windows 7 Password on your Laptop?
A strong Windows 7 password can protect you from easily being hacked by others.
1. At least seven characters
2. Not your name, or workplace name
3. Differ from the past password
4. Contains characters that have least one each of uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numerals and symbols.
Part 3. How to prevent forgetting Windows 7 password?
1. Write down your strong Windows 7 password on a post-it so you can view it when you forget it.
2. You can take the most effective way. To use a password manager tool to help you remember and replay all your complex passwords.
3. Use a password hint. When you create your administrator password on Toshiba, create a password hint. If your password is changed by others, you can get your password back by using the hint.
Thus you have learnt how to get Windows 7 login password reset successfully, Windows 7 administrator password reset and other user's password reset included. Have a good command of Windows Password Recovery and other Windows 7 password tips at the same time.