Maybe you think your computer is secure enough and want to automatically login to Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP. With an automatic login, you no longer need to enter your password every day, speeding up the impression of how long it takes your computer to start. Moreover, you will prevent from being forgetting your Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP password.
Here will show you how to auto login to Windows by detail. However, some of the steps involved in configuring Windows 8.1 to automatically login differ from which in Windows 7/Vista/XP. Check the detailed steps according to your Windows OS.
1. Press the Windows + R keyword combination to bring up a run box, when it appears type "netplwiz" and hit enter.
2. Then a list of all the users on your Windows 8 will display.
3. Select your user account from the list, uncheck the "User must enter a user name and password to use this computer" checkbox. Then click the apply button.
4. Then the "Automatically sign in dialog" appears, you need to input your password.
5. Click "OK" to close the User Accounts dialog and you're good to go.
How to Auto Login to Windows 7/Vista/XP?
1. Click on "Start" and enter the command "netplwiz" in the search box, press "enter".
2. In the "Advanced User Accounts" tab, uncheck the box next to "Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer". Click on the "Apply" button.
3. When the "Automatically Log On" dialog box appears, enter the user name you wish to automatically login to Windows 7/Vista/XP with. Then enter your account password in the blank. Then click "OK".
4. Click "OK" on the User Accounts window to complete the process.
Thus you have learnt how to automatically login to Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP successfully. But for the consideration of security or you are afraid to lose the ability to secure your files from others that have physical access to your computer, then pass it and password-protect your Windows.
Download SmartKey Windows Password Recovery Ultimate: