Lost your encrypted RAR file password? Calm down and try to use SmartKey RAR Password Recovery. It is the quickest and most efficient RAR Archives password recovery software. It can quickly find lost password for RAR files and let you get back all files included in the compressed file. The guide below tells you how to use SmartKey RAR Password Recovery step by step.
First download RAR Password Recovery on your PC.
There are two modes for you to recover/remove RAR/WinRAR file password:
Mode 1: Recover lost password for RAR/WinRAR files
Mode 2: Search for all encrypted RAR files
1Mode 1: Recover lost password for RAR files
Choose "RAR Password Recovery" on the interface of this software. This mode enables you to import the encrypted RAR file directly to the software. And then you can have three options to recover the forgotten password.
Step 1: Click on "RAR Password Recovery" and then hit "Browser" to load the encrypted RAR file.
Step 2: Select one attack type for password recovery from these three choices.
- Select "Brute-force Attack" if you can't remember anything about your password at all. It will try all possible combinations by default, so no need to define any setting.
- Select "Brute-force with Mask Attack" if you can provide any clue about the forgotten password. Later click "Settings" to define the sets such as Min Length, Max Length, Character Set etc. by yourself according to the possible clues about the password you could recall of.
- Select "Dictionary Attack" if you have a dictionary that is a text file listing common character combinations, such as a, ab, 123, 4, AB, etc. that people may frequently use for passwords. Click "Settings" to use the default dictionary that comes with this program, or import your own one.
- Step 3: After specifying the attack type and setting, click "Recover" to start recovery.
2Mode 2: Search for all encrypted RAR files
"Encrypted File Searcher" allows you to choose a location on your computer for scanning all of the RAR files. Then, you can choose the encrypted files for password recovery.
- Step 1: Click "Encrypted File Searcher" on the interface of the software.
- Step 2: In the following interface, specify the scan types and scan location and click "Scan" afterwards.
- Step 3. Right click the RAR file whose password you want to remove and select "Recover Password".
That's all for how to use RAR Password Recovery to recover forgotten RAR document password.
Download this tutorial as :
Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you have any questions about this program, please contact us, We provide lifelong technical support and upgrade service.
Free TrialBuy Now
$39.9 Now Only: $19.95