If you are an Office 2013 user, have you once met the Office 2013 error code 30094-4 problem? If so, it must be a hassle. But don't put yourself into a p pessimistic mode to early. We have listed 3 methods for you when something went wrong error code 30094-4 in your Office 2013. Get the useful one below:
Note: If other error occurs – like Office 2013 password forgotten, don't hesitate to use Office Password Recovery to solve your problem.
Once you meet the error code in Office 2013, you can restart your Windows first. If there are no differences in the situation, don't choose to reinstall your Office 2013 too early. Try to repair Office installation by the following steps in Method 2.
Method 2: Repair Office 2013 installation
1. Press Windows key + E while you're at Desktop. This will take you to This PC window, click Uninstall or change a program.
2. From the list of installed programs, look for Microsoft Office 2013 entry like we have shown below and highlight it. Click on Change.
3. In the next window so appears, pick Repair and click continue.
4. Resulting from previous step, you'll now see that the Office 2013 is being repaired on your system. Please be patience and wait for the process to complete. It just takes few minutes.
5. When the system is done with repairing, you'll be prompted to reboot. So do that needful.
Method 3: Reinstall Office 2013
If the Office 2013 error code 30094-4 still persists, I'm afraid that you have to reinstall Office 2013. Before doing that, ensure the following requirements:
1. Uninstall Office 2013 existing installation without leaving any traces using fix-it program to completely uninstall Microsoft Office 2013 or Office 365.
2. Make sure you're connected to a working internet connection, it shouldn't be limited.
3. If you're using 64-bit edition, then try to install 32-bit edition.
4. Execute %windir%\temp command in the administrative Command Prompt and delete all the files in the Temp folder. Then open by executing the command.
5. Temporarily disable your antivirus and/or firewall.
Figure out your own situation and try to apply for one of the methods to fix Office 2013 error code 30094-4. And make sure you can restore to the safe mode to use your Office.