With Internet Explorer, it can be easier to get where you want to go on the web, and helps you see amazing content at its best. By learning some common gestures and tricks, you'll be able to comfortably use your new browser and get the most out of your favorite sites. So this article features on introducing how to open Internet Options for Internet Explorer in Windows 8.1and Windows 8 for you.
Tips: You'd better download and use the latest Internet Explorer for your operating system once if you aren't using Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 8.1 and 8.
How to Open Internet Options for Internet Explorer in Windows 8.1/8?
Internet Options contains many settings to allow you to customize your browsing experience in Internet Explorer. Changes you make in Internet Options will be applied to both the modern and desktop Internet Explorer.
Here introduces four options to open Internet Options for IE in Windows 8.1/8.
Option One: Open Internet Options in Control Panel
1. Open the Control Panel, and click/tap on the Internet options icon.
2. Internet properties will now open. Then you make any changes on it here.
Option Two: Open Internet Options in Desktop Internet Explorer
1. While on your desktop, open Internet Explorer, and do the next steps.
2. Click/tap on Tools (menu bar (Alt) and Internet options, and then go to Step 4).
3. Click/tap on the Tools button and Internet options, and then go to the next step.
4. Internet Options will now open. Thus, make any changes on it by yourself.
Option Three: Open Internet Options in Modern Internet Explorer
1. While on your Start screen, click/tap on the modern Internet Explorer tile.
2. While in the mode Internet Explorer, open the charms bar, and click/tap on Settings. You can also press Windows + I keys to open the Settings charm while in the modern IE.
3. Do step 4 or 5 below for the modern IE10 or modern IE11.
4. To Open Internet Options in Modern IE10.
A. Click/tap on Internet Options.
B. Internet Options will now open.
5. To Open Options or Privacy in Modern IE11.
A. Click/tap on Options and/or Privacy for what settings you want to change.
B. Options or Privacy will now open.
Option Four: Open Internet Options in Run Command Dialog
1. Press the Windows + R keys to open the Run dialog.
2. Type inetcpl.cpl, and click/tap on OK.
3. Internet Properties will now open.
Keep this post firmly. Once if you want to launch Internet Options for your IE in Windows 8.1 and 8, do as the instruction above.
Download SmartKey Internet Explorer Password Recovery: