As the time you can manage all the passwords for the sites stored in your browser like Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc, you also take the risky of leaking them to the other malicious people who can have access to your computer. They may copy the personal information of yours and do something harmful. Thus, you may be considering of how to delete remembered passwords in your browser. This article focuses on fixing this issue for you. Even you are using the different browser like Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Safari, you can get the answer here. Check them one by one.
How to Clear Saved Passwords in Chrome
1. Open Google Chrome and select the button.
2. Click Settings, and choose Show advances settings.
3. Under Privacy, select Clear browsing data…
4. Select the range of passwords you would like to clear, tick the Clear saved passwords box and click Clear browsing data.
How to Clear Remembered Passwords in Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Click the Cog in the top right-hand corner of your browser.
3. Select Internet Options.
4. Under the Browsing History section, select Delete…